It’s the Webby Award-winning app from Michelle Tam and Henry Fong, the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo—now available for both iPad and iPhone!
Michelle and Henry’s Saveur Award winning food blog and New York Times bestselling cookbook are just the tip of the iceberg—this newly updated app makes cooking even more fun and inspirational, and takes all the guesswork out of cooking. Plus, now that the Nom Nom Paleo app’s available for iPhone, you can take these nomtastic recipes with you anywhere!
Over 145 simple, tantalizing recipes, all free of gluten, soy, and refined sugar, sortable by food category, searchable by ingredients and category—the vast majority of which are approved for the Whole30® nutritional re-set program. You’ll find lots of recipes that are exclusive to this app, and not available on the Nom Nom Paleo website or cookbook.
Even better: more recipes are being added regularly! You won’t have to wait until future app updates—new recipes can now be added automatically to the app on your device!
- More than 2,000 stunning, high-resolution photos showing every step of the cooking process.
- Fun and visually-engaging new user interface and design, including a home display that allows you to quickly scroll through and visually select recipes.
- Simple-to-follow instructions, including tips, shortcuts, and information about food and techniques.
- An interactive, email-friendly grocery list that syncs across devices and makes food shopping a breeze.
- An extensive “Paleo 101” primer that explains the benefits of the “caveman” diet and provides resources for more information about ancestral health and nutrition.
- A Whole30-friendly 30-day sample meal plan with links to recipes.
- An in-depth shopping guide with product reviews and links to sources for cooking tools and ingredients.
- The ability to bookmark recipes, create a personalized category of favorite recipes, and add notes.
- A “constant-on” function to prevent the screen from dimming while you cook.
- The ability to email complete recipes and shopping lists.